Thursday, September 13, 2012

Non-House Happenings - the Belly

My cousin made this really cute countdown calendar and it's been fun to track. I'm not a huge fan of photos of myself... so I figured Saturday was a good day to take a photo since the lighting in the apartment wasn't too bad, I was dressed up from a friend's baby shower and had just had my hair done :)

I'm moving into Week 27/40 and the belly is going outwards and starting to get in the way. Thankfully the more I grow, the temperatures are declining and we're into the high 90s. I've been training for a Half Marathon in mid-October, and that's kept me motivated through the heat. No big cravings... just hoping to work less hours soon and start focusing more on having this baby!



 Wish my shirt wasn't ruffled up in the back...
and the green grocery bags weren't there.
Oh well, better get used to those types of things... 
 

2 comments:

Liz said...

You look awesome! Radiant and beautiful!!

Bungalow13 said...

you look adorable! Excited to see you tomorrow!